Personalized letter from Santa Claus

5/12/10

BE MY PURCHASING PARTNER

Do not send money to anyone !!!Please take care, this is a scam !!!


Good day,

I am Stella Belinda Kaufman,a German Working with Vasco Trading Company, London- United Kingdom . There is a project business I have in Malaysia- Asia and it goes on a supply of a cleansing product called GENTINIDE CLEANSER FLUID. GENTINIDE CLEANSER is a geometrical cleanser used in purification of GOLD, SILVER AND LIME STONES.

Here in England , GENTINIDE CLEANSER FLUID is in a high demand and right now I have been able to find a distributor in Malaysia- Asia who deals on GENTINIDE CLEANSER FLUID very cheap more than what the company buys it from here in Europe .
There in Malaysia- Asia, they sell a carton of this GENTINIDE CLEANSER FLUID at the cost of 2,400 USD, while here in Europe they sell a carton at the equivalent of 7,800 USD DOLLAR.

Now, I seek for a Partner in this business who will stand as the supplier of this CLEANSER to my company Purchasing Manager when he comes to Asia, by buying this GENTINIDE CLEANSER FLUID at the rate of 2,400 US Dollar per carton from the Malaysia Distributor whom I will pass there details to you and resell to my company Purchasing Manager at the cost of 6,500 US Dollar while we share the profit that will be made in the percentage margin of 40% for me and 60% for you. Our Company would be buying 40- 60 cartons of this CLEANSER when they come to buy it from you there in Asia .

Please do let me know your interest in handling this contract.

Regards,

Ms. Stella Kaufman.

No comments:

Post a Comment