Personalized letter from Santa Claus

2/28/11

Pls reply

Dear sir/ma,


It's my pleasure writing you this letter with a view that you will accept my request and give me a positive respond.I am the Payment officer controlling the whole of African zones for Euro-multimedia Lottery awards. I hereby notify you that there is this won prize of (TEN MILLION EUROS) that is about to be returned to the company as unclaimed funds. All I want you to do is to stand as the winner of the won prize money in question and claim this won prize money. As i will back you up as the winner overhere. In return both of us will now share the money 50% each when the money gets to your bank account in your country. Reply if interested in this business deal, through my email box (benjamintutu31@yahoo.com.hk)














DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO A PERSON THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment