Personalized letter from Santa Claus

10/23/11

Thanks

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name miss sarah nana hendrich the only daughter of late Mr. Akosu Nana hendrich . My father was a very wealthy gold miner , My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special before he died by the collapsed mining ground .Attaso, near Kotokuom in the Ashanti Region (my town): in Ghana, my father was among the12 victims that were trapped died during the collapsed mining ground

For confirmation of my predicament click on this website? (http://www.modernghana.com/news/284862/1/another-galamsey-tragedy-12-trapped-to-death.html)


The world heard about it and up till now the government has not pay any compensation to the brief family
in before the death of my father on Saturday July 17th 2010 in the collapsed mining ground

He has secretly called me one day and told me that he has 200kg of Gold left in fixed / suspense Vault in one of the leading Security Firm in Ghana, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the Gold though he did not let them to know that it was Gold, he only declared it as a family valuables He also explained to me


Brief Info about Attaso (my town):

Attaso is a small town located in the Kwaebibirem District, Ghana (Ashanti Region). Diamonds were first discovered along the River Birim, in an area nineteen miles northwest of Akwatia, in 1919. Over 100 million carats of diamonds have been recovered from the area by the British Government (our colonial masters) before gold was later discovered in my very location of the town. My town is a place where lucky farmers sometimes finds nugget gold and diamonds in the ground during farming, mostly after major rain falls.

The land of my entire community according to geological analysis has large deposit of gold/diamond and it is the only part of Ghana where you get 23+-karat purity of gold, others are below. Our advantage is that, my family rules over majority of the land within my area, therefore we don't operate on just one site. Another advantage is that, you find more gold along the River Birim and we own majority of the land along the river (which is what brought about the dispute between the government and my family). We also have the right or the power to negotiate and own any land of our choice within our community.

I wish to assure you sincerely that we have enormous opportunities to benefit if your utmost cooperation, sincerity and confidentiality will be given to us.

I will personally meet with you for detail discussion right after confirmation of your acceptance to work with us.

Please send email to: to confirm your willingness and ability, providing your direct phone numbers where I can call you.

please get back to me on this e-mail

Regards,

Miss sarah nana hendrich

No comments:

Post a Comment