Personalized letter from Santa Claus

4/9/10

I NEED YOUR HELP

Greetings,

I came across your contact and decided to contact you for assistance. My name is Ms. Reem Saleh Alrahhal, The Daughter of (Maryam and Hadi Saleh Alrahhal) who was killed by Israeli forces in Gaza on January 2008 and left me homeless and hopeless without any body to lien on.

My father runs Money Exchange Bureau and willed in some money in a Finance Firm before his untimely death.

Am in search of a guardian who can occupy the gap of my deceased parents, also a person that can possibly advise me on any lucrative business to invest in, I can go into in partnership with you.

The finance firm will release the fund to you and I will come over to you when every procedure is duly signed and sealed by both partners for the commencement of the business and to enable me further my education.

If my proposition offends your moral values, please accept my apology. However if you are willing to assist me in this venture, I will establish communication and bring you into much better picture of the situation.

Please if you find it worthy, your swift response will be highly appreciated.

May Allah bless us.

Ms. Reem Saleh Alrahhal

No comments:

Post a Comment