Personalized letter from Santa Claus

4/9/10

LETTER!!!

Hello ,


Good Day,My name is Ocha Douglas, i work with a bank here in Nigeria as a Dept Manager Branch in Lagos,Nigeria. on 20th November 2004 Mr. Haryanto Tanto from Indonesia, made a numbered fixed deposit investment of US$10.5MILLION for 18 calendar months with our bank here in Nigeria and on the time of maturity i did not heard from him and we made so many effort to get him but all effort to get him prove abortive not until when i received a news that there was a tsunami in Asia that kill thousands of Indonesia? include one of Customer Mr.Haryanto.


Right now i am contacting you for a deal to receive the money over there in your country as his relatives or next of kin, since all my effort to locate his family with the telephone number he gave me proved nothing, if you are willing to do this deal. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund.My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal.


If this interest you furnish me with your information.


1. Your Full Name/Address
2 Your personal telephone number for easy communication.
3. Your Age/ Occupation / Work.


Please treat this letter with utmost confidentiality and trust. We cannot afford to toy with this rare opportunity of a lifetime. It may interest you to know that this is no Scam or fairy tale email.


Contact me for acknowledgment by E-mail and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you


Best Regards
Douglas Ocha

No comments:

Post a Comment