Personalized letter from Santa Claus

4/10/10

YOUR REWARD PAYMENT OF $2.5 MILLION

My Dear Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort’s I understand that your hands were tried. Not to worry I have succeeded, the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Japan.

To compensate for your past assistance and commitments I have dropped an International Certified Bank Draft of $2.5MUSD for you.I am in Japan with my family presently. I do intend to establish some business concerns here, and possibly buy some properties.

Contact my Secretary in Benin-Republic Mr.,Musa Bello, you can email him with his email address:( musabello@w.cn ),

Forward my mail to him, then ask him to send the cheque to you,
And forward him your information such as;
NAME: _____________________
COUNTRY:_____________________
ADDRESS:_____________________
OCCUPATION:_________________
PHONE:______________________
FAX:________________________
ID: ________________________
AGE:________________________

Take good care of your self
Regards,
Mr.Pet David

No comments:

Post a Comment