Personalized letter from Santa Claus

4/9/10

Your Payment Is Ready Scam

Attnetion, Pls reply me now

Following my last email to you, the successful collection of your fund $7.5m lies in your hands now as you have a vital role to play, I'd advise you to comply with this given directives and also intimate me with your next line of action. Due to the delays in clearing the $7.5m in the bank out in the luggage, which I have contacted you to receive it here in London for me. Some official stole the box and were trying to move the luggage to Switzerland before I was noticed by a friend whom I pre-informed and also an officials as well.

However, let me commensurately crave your indulgence once more to inform you that one Mr. James W. Miller and some bank officials were arrested at the Heathrow airport, trying to abscond with your payment funds in the luggage to Switzerland, before we alerted the security officials who intercepted the movement of the funds.

Right now, your funds in the luggage is at the Heathrow Airport London; hence you are to meet with the official in charge of the luggage at the clearing house, in the person of Mr. Mario Belfiore at Heathrow airport UK. He (Mr. Mario) will put through with clearance and also assist you to deposit the funds into any bank account of your choice in the UK together with him. Let me know if you can be there tomorrow so that I can give you his contact information and more details?

All we expect from you is your maximum co-operation to be at Heathrow and receive the funds immediately. Let me also remind you again for the importance, utmost co-operation and your full adherence to my instruction are necessary for a successful collection of your fund. I am dedicated to the task of playing my part in making sure that your fund is released to you without any hitch. I have spoken to Mr. Mario and he is waiting for you to reach him.

Thanks for your kind understanding, while looking forward hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,

Wolley

No comments:

Post a Comment