Personalized letter from Santa Claus

4/16/10

RE Scam

Compliments,

RE: MUTUAL AND BENEFICIARY BUSINESS PROPOSAL:

After much deliberation borne by trust and honesty of purpose, I have
decided to contact you with this mutual beneficial proposal valued at(US
$57 M)

I am Mr. Yerima Danjuma, head of Contract Tender Board of the Independent
National Electoral Commission (INEC). I want you and I to work as partners
to receive the above mentioned funds in your depository account in your
country or oversea. The said funds are not connected with arms, drugs or
money laundering. It is an incidental profit realized from a contract that
was awarded by INEC for the supply of electronic voter’s machines in
2005, as we discovered the items were over-invoiced due to the foreign
exchange fluctuation then.

As civil servants we are not allowed to run foreign accounts and this is
my major limitation. Hence this contact, choosing you to front for me as
the beneficiary to this fund and thereafter the entitlement will be
released to you. There is no risk involved. I am in custody of the legal
document covering these claims, which will render the claim legal and 100%
risk free to both of us [you and I] – and make the payment a legal
entitlement to you/your company.

Contact me urgently and lets discuss your percentage compensation and the
modalities of this claims. Note that this money will come to you as
contract payment with evidence of contract award, execution and funds
origin.

Thank you and treat with utmost attention.

Sincerely,
Yerima Danjuma.

No comments:

Post a Comment