Personalized letter from Santa Claus

6/20/10

Attention

Do not send money to anyone !!!Please take care, this is a scam !!!

dr johnson


3B Leicester Square . City,

London. Country , United Kingdom .

Postal/ Zip Code , WC2H 7LA



Dear Friend



I am dr johnson of Attorney Crown Chambers, my client a contractor made a deposit in a Bank for 36 months, I discovered that my client died without making a WILL. Consequently my proposal is to present you as his Next of kin from my client family as your last name and that of his last name are the same.



So if this transaction interests you, kindly let me know so we can proceed by contacting the bank and sending an official introduction letter of Claim to the bank where the funds is deposited. I wish to act fast on these regard to avoid the Standard Chartered Bank confiscating the funds and send it to British Government account, as the bank has previously send me mail to present the next of kin within 6months.



Please kindly furnish me with the following information below to enable us proceed.





[1] NAME:......................................



[2] CONTACT ADD:..............................



[3] AGE: .................SEX:........................



[4] TEL NUMBER.............................. FAX NUMBER:..................



[6] OCCUPATION STATUS: ............................



[7] COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:.........COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.........



Yours Faithfully



dr johnson



3B Leicester Square . City,

London. Country , United Kingdom .

Postal/ Zip Code , WC2H 7LA

No comments:

Post a Comment