Personalized letter from Santa Claus

6/20/10

I need your partnership, Urgent.

Do not send money to anyone !!!Please take care, this is a scam !!!

Hello,


Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that Isourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country.

I am Mr. Donald Craptonzile, Director South Africa Department of Mineral and Energy. I make this contact with you based on my need for assistance with a money transfer. This amount $30 Million represents over invoiced contract Value Executed on behalf of Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been paid to the contractor that executed the contract. Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction?

Your share of the sum will be 25% of the $30 Million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and Miscellaneous expenses. Please send your response to the below email or fax number.

This email should be treated as confidential as I am still in active service and I intend to finalize this transaction within 5-7 working days.

My regards to you and your family,

Donald Crapton,
Tel/Fax: +27 866 11 4641

No comments:

Post a Comment