Personalized letter from Santa Claus

6/20/10

FROM AIDAN EDWARD: I Hope To Hear From You Soon

Do not send money to anyone !!!Please take care, this is a scam !!!

From: Mr. Aidan Edward.
Sir/Madam.
I am Mr. Aidan Edward, from Harlesden, North West London, here in England. I am writing you from my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us.
I discovered an abandoned sum of Ј16.5 Million Great British Pounds Sterling (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Thompson Morrison, an American
citizen whom fortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January, 29, 2000, including his wife and only daughter.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0002/01/bn.02.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Airlines_Flight_261#Passengers
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin/Will Beneficiary To the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at Ј16.5 Million Great British Pounds Sterling can be paid to you.
This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% for me and my collegues, while 40% goes to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making.
Please, provide me the following, as we have 7 Days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.
1. Full Name.
2. Your Direct Mobile Number.
3. Your Contact Address.
Regards,
Mr. Aidan Edward.
Tel:+44-702-402-9819

No comments:

Post a Comment