Personalized letter from Santa Claus

6/20/10

I AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE....

Do not send money to anyone !!!Please take care, this is a scam !!!


I AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE....

Dear friend,

I crave your indulgence, knowing that this letter will be a surprise to you.

I am Barrister (John Dexter), an attorney at law and the accredited legal representative to A deceased client of mine, who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as a result of heart-related condition in February 2003 here in United Kingdom.

I have contacted you to assist in the distribution of the funds left behind by my late client, before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security company, and this deposit valued:(US$5 .5 million) United States Dollars.

This Security Company has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or have the account confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent in presenting you as the next of kin(beneficiary)to my late client's Funds, so that the proceeds of this account can be remitted into your account as a foreign partner, Then we can both share the funding on a mutually agreed percentage.

All legal documentations to back up your claims as my late client's next of kin will be provided.

All I require is your absolute honesty, co-operation and total adherence to my instructions, to enable us transfer this funds into your account smoothly.

This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement, which will protect you from any infraction of the law.

If this proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. In the contrary, if it pleases you, then contact me with urgency via this email address (johndexter@lawyer.com) by sending the underlisted details.

Full Name:
Country:
Age:
Sex:
Cell Phone number:
Nationality:
Occupation:
I shall await your response.

Yours faithfully,
John Dexter esq.
Dexter & Co. London
(+44 7045719919)

No comments:

Post a Comment