Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/19/11

Dear Sir,

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
Hafez Shaaban



Dear Sir,

My name is Hafez Shaaban a citizen of Libya . I ran into your contact with my cousin who is now on the run who said he met you in the United States . Before he fled for his life he assured me that you are trustworthy.

As a result of the situation in Libya hence I am an opposition to the government of Gadafi, I and my family are on the fun for our dear life. I like the US government policy against Libya . Our country should come out of age and face the reality of western civilization.

I am on the run and is now presently in United Kingdom under asylum. Before I left Libya , I moved $11,270,000 through my sister to Thailand because the Bank of Ayudha was the only bank that accepted the large sum without any string. The government is trying to freeze all the opposition’s account and mine is included in the plan. I cannot bring the money to UK because of the monetary policies here and I have taken time to study the US monetary policy and found out that it’s accommodating so far it is not for terrorism finance. So I want to move the money to the United States for safe keeping and require your honest assistance. You shall not pay any money to facilitate the transfer to US. If the transfer shall require any financing then I shall contact someone who will finance it for us.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that we can work it out. Send me your cell phone number so that I can call you at my convenient.

Hafez Shaaban

No comments:

Post a Comment