Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/23/11

Respond with your telephone number

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
HAJIA MARIAM


Dear beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state

of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the

present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I

got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this

medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can't visit the embassy so

that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with

a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we communicate. I

will be happy if you can receive these funds and keep it safe I assure you

something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your

telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Sincerely Yours,

Hajia Mariam.

No comments:

Post a Comment