Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/17/11

Hello Sir,

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------

From:
Mr. Samuel Kwesi Dickson


Hello Sir,

This is Mr. Samuel Kwesi Dickson Works Manager, of Ghana Cement Works Ltd, Tema in Ghana.

I have an offer which I want us to discuss the details of the execution with you.

Could you send me your contact address and phone number so that I can send you mail as well as discuss the details with you because the internet has been abused and it is no longer safe for legitimate
business offers.

I shall be expecting your response.

My regards,
Mr. Samuel Kwesi Dickson
Works Manager
Ghana Cement Company Ltd
Tema – Ghana
www.ghacem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment