Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/26/11

My Dear Beloved, Please Get Back To Me, I Need Your Help!!!

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------

From:
Mrs.Rosemary Fufu.


Dear Beloved,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! I am Mrs.Rosemary Fufu, a widow of 67years old suffering from cancer of the breast, My husband and my only son were killed last two years during the UK terrorist Attack when we visited London for holidays.

My condition is serious and according to my doctor, he said it is obvious that I may not survive. I have some funds that my late husband WILLED to me in cash; the sum of $5,900,000.00 United States of American Dollars. I packaged it in consignments and deposited it with a finance house.

After my prayers, I searched a Christian site in the Internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you for the usage of the funds in your Ministry. Therefore, child of God, if you are honest and faithful enough to use this fund strictly for the work of God.

your response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in His Vineyard,
Mrs.Rosemary Fufu.

No comments:

Post a Comment