Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/19/11

SEEK UR PARTNERSHIP IN EQUITY BUSINESS INVESTMENT

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
Prof. Mrs. Yinka Omorogbe.

NNPC Towers,

Central Business District,

Herbert Macaulay Way,

P.M.B 190,Garki,

Abuja , Nigeria.


DEAR PROSPECTIVE PARTNER

How are you and your family? hope all is well, I am writing with the intention to secure your co-operation, I am Prof, Mrs.Yinka Omorogbe, the current Secretary/Legal Adviser to Energy Corporation of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC).

I am seeking your partnership in a mutual benefit project involving repatriation of abounded funds in United States Dollars for Equity Business Investment.

I will use my influence and good office to subscribe the contract officially in your favour.

Send your expression of interest to reach me within 72 hours from the date of this mail.

Do accept the best of my personal assurances and thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Prof. Mrs. Yinka Omorogbe.

Secretary/Legal Adviser (NNPC).

No comments:

Post a Comment