Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/16/11

[GSN Suspected Spam] LETS KNOW YOUR ADVISE IN REGARDS TO THIS BENEFITS ASAP.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
JOE LOUIS & SOLICITORS


Joe Louis, Barrister & Solicitors
88 Fullarton Street
London, Ontario N6A 1K1
United Kingdon.
Phone:+44-703-191-4325

Email:joelouisjr@lawyer.com

Dear Partner,

I am Barrister Joe Louis,a Lawyer based in England. I wish to seek your consent to present you as next of kin to my late client (WILLIAM WISE ) who died on 7 July 2005 London bombings leaving (Eleven Million Pounds) in a Bank here in Europe.


The bank has requested that I must present the Next of Kin/beneficiary to the Estate as failure will apply confiscation of benefits as UNCLAIMED FUND since the fund has been deposited and also being dormat for more than 5 Years as their Banking policy implies which the Prime Minister David Cameron said that any money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects.So With your assistance and my professional advice we can get access to the money because I am his Attorney with all the documents and all the effort I made to find the members of the Family where all in vain.



You can as well confirm this news at the BBC News website:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4661059.stm)

Please, kindly be informed that the procedures for which I have resolved to execute this transfer is utterly legal and thus, preclude any risk.I have seized all relevant information (legal and Banking) that will facilitate putting you forward as the beneficiary, and ultimately, transfer the funds to you.

Needless to say, CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. I have intentionally left out the further details for now until I hear from you.I look forward to your positive response at your earliest convenience for further details via my above email address.Send along your telephone number, your correct address and name so that I will call to give you further information on what next.



Best Regards,
Barrister Joe Louis.
Joe Louis & Co Solicitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment