Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/1/11

Business Proposal

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Morgan Reids an Accountant & the Auditor General of one of the new
Generation Bank in United Kingdom (Natwest).Though, this medium (Internet)
Has been greatly abused, But I choose to reach you through it, because it
Still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this
Correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as
Such. Well I have a urgent and lucrative business transaction that will
Profit the both of us after completion of this transaction. so I need an
Urgent response from you in other for me to give you more details of what
i have to discuss with you.

Please send your response to my private mail below, and below you can
Still find my private cell number

Email: accountant.morgan@admin.in.th
Tel: +447024025840

Sincerely,
Mr. Morgan Reids










DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment