Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/9/11

DIPLOMAT MR MARK BRADLE IM AT MID WAY IN'T AIRPORT TRYING TO LOCATE YOUR PLACE TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL ..

Attention: Beneficiary,

I’m Diplomat Mark Bradle; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Mid-Way International Airport Chicago, Illinois with your Two Consignment Boxes worth $750 Thousand Dollars each which I have been instructed by ECOWAS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the Fund is no way related with Drug nor Fraud Money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here in the airport delivery is Yellow Tag which is not placed on the Two Boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Delivery Tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful. I try to reason with them and they stated that the Delivery Tag will cost us just $103 Dollars only to get the Two Tag placed on the Boxes.

Please try and reach me on my International Roaming Number in Chicago, Illinois (217) 501 2910 0r Our Head office number +229-98315270 or via email:mark_bradle@ymail.com as I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your Bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the Diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the Tag Fee through western union to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE YELLOW TAG FEE IN MY EMAIL NOW:

Receiver's Name: Maxwell Ortega
City Cotonou
Country: Benin
Amount: $103 US Dollars
Text Question:.....In God
Answer:......We Trust
Sender Name:......................
Money Transfer Control Number (Mtcn):

Best Regards,
Diplomat Mark Bradle.






DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment