Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/2/11

Get Intouch With Him Now !!!

Good Day,

This is Morris M. Bello who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer,though knowing very well that you showed concern in offering the necessary help you could.

I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave and at this point, I intend to pay you back good for good. It all began immediately you complained of your inability to finance the transaction that I came across a very good Samaritan just as you are to me, he offered to assist and today I am very successful with the transaction completed.I am happy to announce this to your hearing that my family and I are now residents in the Hong-Kong as the transfer is completed and fund disbursed as agreed with my new partner from China.On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of $1,850,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred and Fifty) for showing concern.

Please I want you to accept this as a token from my heart. I would have sent this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my entire family to Asia, so I signed a check worth $1,850,000.00 Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I therefore advise you to contact Mr.Morgan Anderson with the following information's of yours, i have instructed him to send fund to you.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME.................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS...................
(3) YOUR COUNTRY..................
(4) YOUR PRIVATE MOBILE PHONE..............
(5) YOUR OCCUPATION..............
(6) YOUR SEX & AGE...................

I am now in the Hong-Kong well comforted with my life and family. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity so GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.His Contact Email address is: anderman@cooltoad.com
Phone"' +234-8137182012

Thanking you once more and God bless you and your entire family.

Regards,
Morris Bello Martins.



DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment