Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/2/11

Hello Dear

Hello Dear,
I am introducing my self as Eddie Kennedy 20yrs old,the only son of late Chief and Mrs Patrick Kennedy, I wish to request for your assistance in accepting us as your family member and helping us to get our fund transfered to your name while we prepare to join you. Our question is this; how can we confide in you? I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country while my younger sister (Cynthia) who is only 16 yrs will continue with her studies.

I have Fifteen million Five Houndred Thousand United States Dollars.USD($15.500,000) to invest in your country and will rest our life with you, We are seriously pressed here and need to move out as soon as possible in other to save our lives. We shall be glad enough to give you 20% of the total fund or invest as joint partiners on the same percentage shares. I have agreed with my only beloved sister ( Cynthia) before contacting you.
PLEASE HELP US AND SAVE OUR LIVES, GOD WILL REWARD YOU FOR ACCEPTING TO HELP US AS YOUR OWN CHILDREN.
God bless you.
Sincerely,

Eddie






DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment