Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/14/11

Hello from Capt. Donald Benson

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
Capt Donald Benson



Hello from Capt. Donald Benson

I thank you for your response to my request concerning your property.I am Capt Donald Benson with the United nation troop currently in cote d' ivoire. I contacted you primarily in confidence hoping that you can be a trustworthy person and would also be helpful in a matter like this..

I am with the UK coalition troops in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa , on peace keeping and war against rebels. Based on the Government legislative and executive decisions for withdrawing troops from cote d'I voire come this year, I have been deployed to one of our stations. Our mission is to help beef up rebels .



During my 8 years stay Abidjan here, I was able to make the sum of 19.6million USD ( Nineteen Million Six Hundred Thousand USD).The money was legally earned. It is a known fact that solders are not permitted to do business while on foreign missions. However, we go into business as a form of compensation for all the troubles and risk we undergo. I was attached to the cocoa exportation in Bouake the northern part of the country for 6 years.
During these years, we got involved in the sale of cocoa. Part of the money was also accumulated from commissions Paid during loading of cocoa and crude..

I cannot move this money to the United Kingdom because i will be in Europe for about 3years.Secondly, as a military person under the services of the Government, i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary. I will be prosecuted once such an amount of money is found with me. The only way to be safe with this money is to invest it there in your country considering the fact that i will be there for some time. So i need someone i could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe or ASIA where you will be the beneficiary.

I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary.where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails.If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network.

You can also send me a confirmation email so that we can move forward with this deal and discuss the percentage that you will be entitled to out of the whole amount after i must have paid for your property.

Regards,
Capt Donald Benson

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar one but it is from Sgt. John Parks who is currently serving in Iraq. Hillarious. Hope no one falls for this.

    ReplyDelete