Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/10/11

Hello ,

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
Dom


FROM: DIPLOMATIC AGENT

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Dom May, mandated to deliver your inheritance to you
in your country of residence.
The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds
by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the
funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when
he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.
I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can
deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following Information so as
to ensure that I am dealing with the right person
1. Full Name
2. Residential
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone
After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact
you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be Bringing your
package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Mr. Dom May

No comments:

Post a Comment