Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/15/11

i wait to hear from you

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
Steven-------------------Williford

Hi.
Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified post-mail. Well my name is Steven Williford, a private lawyer based here in London, United Kingdom. I did a lot of web search before choosing your contact from your country's website and business online register. It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance in a business project. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics and honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I would like you to act as an executor to my deceased client who made a deposit of Seven Million British Pounds with a Bank few years back. He died in an auto crash with his wife and only child without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate with the Bank. The Bank issued me a mandate as the financial adviser to the deceased to provide the relative as the executor of the available funds. So therefore, I seek your concept to present you as the executor/next of kin to the deceased so that the deposit funds valued at Seven Million British Pounds only can be paid to you. We shall both share the funds amicably.

If you are interested and sincere we can proceed further with this transaction which is hundred percent risk free, please do let me know immediately so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed.

Thank you and God bless,

Steven Williford,
My private e-mail: barr.stevenwilliford@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment