Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/1/11

Loan Offer

Valued Customer


I am Mr.Alex Kingsley the Ceo of Options Loan Home, I am a Private loan lender, I am willing to lend out loans with the interest rate of 3%, I offer loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors, I am a certified, registered and legit lender. I do loans in Pounds, Euro and United State Dollar from 5,000.00 to 15,000,000.00 and within a 1 year to 10 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. Please note that this offer is only for serious minded people, Get back immediately for the loan terms and conditions.

Contact us via email:

We Await Your Mail Soonest If Interested.

Warm Regards,
Mr.Alex Kingsley.
MD/CEO
Email: optionsloanhome@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +(44)701-003-4615
Options Loan Home.








DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment