Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/10/11

PLEASE CONTACT THE DIPLOMAT

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
MRS SANDRA THOMAS


I AM MRS SANDRA THOMAS,

Compliments of the season. I wish to solicit your help in migrating to your country and investing my funds. Briefly, I am a Sudanese National and the wife of late Dr SIMON THOMAS. Until his death, my husband was the Chief Executive of the Diamond Mine in kanema, southern Sudan.

On April 6 2010 Rebels (Arab Militias) invaded the diamond mine and assassinated my husband, mistaking him for his brother GERALD THOMAS who is a top Government official and special aide to the president.When the news reached me, I hurriedly gathered some valuables in our family villa and escaped in the company of our two children,Fritzuka Thomas and marry Thomas.

Among the valuables was a file that contained details of a deposit my husband made in a security company in Lagos Nigeria. The document stated that my late Husband deposited 9.5 million US dollars contained in a trunk box in the name of our son Andersen.The deposit was registered as family valuables and art works.I believe my late husband made this fortune from the sale of Gold and diamonds during his time as the Executive Director of the diamond mining corporation.

Now that we are in Lagos Nigeria and verified the existence of this deposit, we need your assistance to move this deposit out of Nigeria for investment in your country as we cannot invest here due to our status as political refugees.I am proposing to give you 40% of the total sum (Us9.5 million Dollars), and 10% share in any investment we will embark upon if you assist us.

We will also set aside 10% of the funds for incidental expenses which you could make in course of this transaction ( fax messages,phone calls, air tickets etc address ). I am making this proposal in good faith believing that you will not disappoint us knowing the difficult situation we are facing here in West Africa.

I will ask you to treat the existence of this funds as top secret for security reasons.Your urgent response will be appreciated as I will personally arrange towards getting this fund into your country diplomatically.Also,send me your telephone number so that we talk further.{via my son} I am optimistic that this fund will be safe in your hands,as a reputable person that you are.

PLEASE CONTACT THE DIPLOMAT VIA THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASONS:
seaair.inf@w.cn

Thanks and God bless
With My Best Regards.
Mrs Sandra Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment