Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/2/11

Please get back to me.

Hello Dear,

I apologize if the content of this email is against your moral ethics, but I am contacting you because of the urgency of this deal. I am Dr. Collins Nkrumah I work with international commercial bank of Ghana here in Kumasi Ghana, there is an urgent need for me to transfer the sum of fifteen million United States Dollars out of this country as soon as I can.

If I don't transfer this money out of Ghana I will lose it because the government of Ghana through the central bank of Ghana must confiscate the fund for certain reasons. It is better for me to transfer this fund out of Ghana and share it with you than to lose it, please I will want you to make up your mind to help me, so that I can make you the owner of Seven million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar out of this fund. If you receive this money and did not betray me then I will arrange again on how you will get the rest of the money.

I want you to know that this is a risk free transaction and it is very legitimate. Please make up your mind to help me out, as this transaction will help us by making us very financial stable and balanced. I recently lost my wife and I have three children and so many responsibilities.

However, as long as I remain the bank manger of my bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, this is the reason why I am contacting you for us to claim this money, so that you can assist me by receiving this money into your bank account in your country for us to share it in your country, once again there is practically no risk involved in this business transaction because it will be a`bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund so that my head office will think that you came here in Ghana and made the deposit by your self, then it is your right to call my director on phone and request for the transfer of your fund to your designated bank account in your country and you will also write an email to him.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Yours Sincerely
Dr. Collins Nkrumah








DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment