Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/13/11

REPLY ME

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------


From:
Jeff Green

Attention,

Compliment of the day to you

My name is Mr.Jeff Green, a consultant in London. I have a brief discussion with executives of a top Oil company (Exxon Mobil) I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top Oil company executives to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over $12,500,000.00 Million (Twelve million five hundred united state dollars).

I will give you the details, but in summary, the funds would be pay to you via a Barclay Bank Plc, and this is a legitimate transaction and without any government interference.All we need is to procure the needed documents which will enhance the transfer in your name or company, You will be duly compensated for your "Re-profiling fees", if you and your company agree to work with us.

If you are interested, please write back and provide me with your confidential telephone number,contact address, occupation, age and email address and I will provide further details.

Please contact me through my private email address below,jeff_green_60606060@yahoo.com.hk


Best Regards,

Mr.Jeff Green

No comments:

Post a Comment