Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/3/11

Urgent Responed

Urgent Responed
I am Rev. Dr. Kelvin Branco Director of security personnel's
with the World-Wide Organization in with the United Nation, International
Monitory Fund, European Union, World Banking Association e.t.c. overseeing the
bounded security vault were consignments (FUNDS) are packed and kept for onward
release to beneficiaries but presently in Lagos-Nigeria for an annual security
lecture.

I discovered your file and find that your consignment has been laying
without release to you and I also discovered that you have spend lots of money
to get your consignment release to you. I deiced to contact you because, I ‘m a
God faring person who hard made convent with God that I will ever help any body
I find out that is in need but I am confirming to you that I am willing to
assist you make a BACK YARD arrangement and have your consignment release to
you without the consent of the managements. Do keep this strictly confidential
and get back to me for further directives on this email:revdrkelvinbranco1@live.
com
Rev. Dr. Kelvin Branco






DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment