Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/3/11

contact my secretary ugent

Dear friend,

I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of Mr. José Piendra Pineda from Mexico, Presently I’m in Mexico with my family for investment projects with my partner Mr. José Piendra Pineda, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

All you need to do now is to contact my secretary in Benin Republic and ask him to send you the total sum of (US$ 2.800,000.00) Cashier Cheque which I kept for your Compensation, Contact him via the below contact information.

Name....Mr.James knight
Her email address is ( mjames127knight1@live.com)
Tel: (229) 98225943

However, I appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr.James knight and instruct him where to send you the amount .Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time.

Note: that at this moment, i am very busy here in Mexico because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand, therefore, I will not be Checking my mail box every day, I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to release the above mentioned amount to you. Have a nice day and God bless you.

Best Regard
Abdul Karim.





DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment