Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/9/11

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!




Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Mariam opoku from SEIRRA LEONE, I am contacting you from the refugee camp here in Cotonou, Benin Repoblic, I got your contact in a search for a trust worthy person that will assist me and my children to invest my family inheritance.
I am the second wife of King Kabal Opoku. the former Managing Director General of sierra Leone Diamond Milling Corporation. During the former regime in my country.

My late husband was killed during the war in my country by the rebels due to he was to contest for the presidential election in my country, After the death of my husband I took my two children to escape to Benin Republic to meet with my late husband?s friend, on getting to Benin Republic to find out that my late husbands friend is now late.I decided to seek for borabora refugee here in Benin Republic. at this moment I am in the refugee camp with my children.

I wish to know if you can assist us to invest the money we inherited from my late husband. My husband deposited the sum of $18.000,000,00. ( eighteen million dollars) with some diamonds. In a Finance Security Company here in Benin Republic

. As family treasure which he used my first sons name makoba Opoku as the next of kin to this family deposit.Before the death of my husband he told me in secret were he kept the documents which he used in making this deposit in a security company in Benin Republic, he warned me never to allow the first wife Mrs. Enid opoku to know about this deposit because she will want to take it away from us. He told me that he used my own first sons name as the next of kin to this deposit, he told me that incase any thing happens to him in this election that I should go with my son to claim this deposit and invest it out side sierra Leone for our own use.

We have contacted the finance security company to confirm the existence of this deposit.We wish to solicit for your assistance to help us come over to your country and to invest this our inheritance.

We have no intention of settling down here in this country for security reason. my children said that they want us to settle some where better, this is the reason why we have decided to contact you for your assistance and help. I and my children are in need of a God fearing person who will assist us to invest this our inheritance,.

Actually I do not want involvement of any body from Our country because of our safety, due to. They will want to take the money away from us even kill us I have all the documents which my husband use in making this deposit.As soon as I hear from you I will give you more details and direct you on how to receive this money for our investments.

After that I will like you to make arrangement for me and my children to come over to your country to reside. I and my son have decided to give to You 20 percent of the total sum for the assistance you are rendering to us.Please let me Know if you are interested to assist us. So that we can start making arrangements on how to come over to your country. please contact me here for more detail;+229-996-532-43

Thank you I wait to hear from you.remember to contact here please; (mariam_opoku001@yahoo.com.hk)

Best Regards,
Mrs Mariam Opoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment