Personalized letter from Santa Claus

3/14/11

Please Reply

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!PLEASE TAKE CARE, THIS IS A SCAM !!!PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE !!!DO NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, TO SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW !!!------------------------------------------------------

From:
robert

PO Box 9004,
Chelmsford, Essex
N874DS London
United Kingdom

My Dear

I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; The Chief Finance Director of Neptune Investment Fund, Neptune Investment Funds the World Largest Fund Management Company with over GBP1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as The Chief Finance Director, I handled all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

I need your solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer GBP78,560,000.00 within the Next few days. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail, this fund will be shared 50% for me and 50% for you. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested; please send your direct telephone numbers through this email ( robertwarner1134@yahoo.com ) for an initial confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

Best Regards
Robert Warner
Neptune Investment Fund
United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment